1. What will you miss about your current work environment and what will you not miss?
2. Have you ever worked directly with clients or in customer support?
3. Tell me about a time you almost missed a deadline.
4. Tell me about a project you were proud of that got negative feedback from the client. How did you handle that feedback and what changes did you make as a result?
5. What’s the last thing you learned?
6. What do you think of our marketing materials?
7. Is it better to be perfect and late, or good and on time?
8. Tell me about a time you screwed up.
9. Tell me something I don’t know about XYZ [insert creative software or programming language].
10. Describe how you use [insert important programming habit here].
11. What industry blogs/websites do you read regularly?
12. Project time!
13. The very technical question.
14. Do you have any questions for me?
Finding Your Next Candidate
See more in:
One of the most effective ways to learn is to teach.